Senior Environmental was founded in April 2016. We have over 30 years of industry knowledge and experience. Customer service is our highest priority and continues to be our main focus as the company grows.
To be widely acknowledged as the most experienced independent environmental service provider, known for our integrity and dependability.
To guarantee unbeatable customer service by ensuring maximum equipment uptime for our clients by providing proactive maintenance and support.
- Provide independent, impartial advice; always putting our clients needs first.
- Ensure a reliable and dependable service.
- Foster long term client partnerships by understanding their goals and needs.
- Guarantee we have the requisite capacity to support our clients and grow the company in a sustainable manner.
- Build on over 30 years of industry knowledge and experience by ensuring our team continues their professional development.
Service contracts range from a basic routine maintenance to a complete bespoke service package.
A typical contract may include some or all of the following:
- Routine maintenance (usually bi-annual)
- Emergency call-out and repair
- Software support
- Telephone Support
First visit site repair is the primary goal either using client spares or pre-diagnosed spares. If an offsite repair is required then the fastest repair time will always be prioritised, keeping the client informed of progress at all times.
Dedicated technical support to clients, dependent upon their requirements.
Via third parties including:
- Compliance Monitoring
- BS EN14181 monitoring
- Bioaerosols monitoring
- Bespoke calibration gases
- Software reporting packages
Products & Spares
As an independent company, we will ensure the most appropriate system that is required will be specified regardless of manufacturer. These can include:
- Environmental gas analysers to monitor components such as CO, NO, SO2, NO2 and O2.
- FID Hydrocarbon analysers
- Dust analysers
- Heated sample diaphragm pumps
- Heated sample lines
- Heated sample probes
- Stock items
- Bespoke/specialised parts
- Service kits
Dunston Innovation Centre
General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +44 (0)1246 267700